Global Business & Entrepreneurship: The fundamentals
About this course
Skill level: All Levels
Lectures: 10 Video: 3.5 total hours
Do you want to start/grow your post-COVID-19 business enterprise?
Are you considering an alternative/additional source stream?
If yes, learn the core essentials of business and discover the fundamentals of entrepreneurship with illustrations of real-life cases and examples from a diverse context.
What You Will Learn:
•Familiarizing with the global Knowledge Hub Methods
•Setting up your business and Selecting the best business or trading name
•Approaching & embedding ethics in your enterprise
•Increasing your global discoverability & re-imagining your business future and the future you
•Mastering the fundamentals of Global Business and Entrepreneurship
•Becoming a resilient Global Entrepreneur
•Understanding the practical application of entrepreneurship models in a global context
•Adapting successful entrepreneurs’ model from an international context
What you’ll learn
- Learn the core essentials of business and entrepreneurship fundamentals with illustrations to real-life cases and examples.
Are there any course requirements or prerequisites?
Who this course is for:
- All Levels
Global Business Hybridization
As your global destination for educational and empowerment hub, GSEP dedicate this e-course to Global Business. Within which Strategy (Turning Business into Blessing), Entrepreneurship (Business & Enterprise) and Leadership (Personal & Professional Development) Tools are provided for your empowerment and upliftment.
With Strategy, Entrepreneurship & Leadership Toolkit in mind, GSEP invites:
This e-Course is designed for all professions but exclusive to:
- People in Need (e.g. Orphans/Widows et.c)
- Business Executives
- Business Associates
- Business Owners/Entrepreneurs/Founders
- Business Developers
- Anyone with the desire for transition and entrepreneurial driven
Who would also benefit from engaging with it:
- Top/Senior Management & Leadership
- Business/Corporate Managers
- HR Managers
- Department Leads
- Team Leaders
- Project/Programme/Portfolio Managers
- General Managers
What you will learn?
- Embrace and Optimize Leadership Development Using the Gender Quotient and the Wheel of Life tools to help you discover the essential to keep learning, keep growing, keep exploring, and keep moving forward.
- Recognise Psychological Shift Benefits Learn the strategic contents of essential business advantage.
- Thriving in Global Business Challenge Build your skills and uncover how to move away from the traditional marketing rules towards the 13 modern principles.
- Learn to be Systemically Enterprising No matter how small or big your business/organisation is, you will realise how to facilitate entrepreneurial capabilities and encourage collaboration with every stakeholder across the business.
- Business Development Cut through the limits to business improvement and development imposed by the ‘red ocean’.
- Empower Associates Enable your associates to navigate the global business challenges of today’s hyper-complex and fast-changing world.
- Stay Relevant Future-proof your business practice and the people you serve by fostering 21st-century global business entity.
- Corporate Connections Learn how to go beyond your business horizon and create connections between stake members.
- And many more…
Enquiry & Expression of Interest Form
Dr. Kafayat Kehinde Lamidi is the Founding Executive Director of the leading Global Self-Education Platform (GSEP). As an educationist whose role is diverse within the education sector, she is identified as E.A.S.E. This defines her as an Entrepreneurship Expert, Academic Scholar, Strategist, and Entrepreneur/Educator. She is an Author. Her latest books include “Global Career Diversity Management and Entrepreneurship: Pathways and Professions”, “Global Corporate Entrepreneurship: Perspectives, Practices, Principles, and Politics” (Volumes 1 & 2), and “Global Business Hybridization: Perspectives, Practices, Principles, and Politics” (Volume 3). One of her co-authored articles is entitled “Advancing Entrepreneurship Passion and Practice: Women in Higher Education Context”. International Journal of Education and Human Developments, 1 (2). pp. 23-32.
Her mission: To educate, empower, and develop by helping individuals, groups, and organisations. This informs her global engagement strategy. Since 2020, she has been leading a series of critically thoughtful sessions on the Movement Toward Global Educational Advancement featuring a set of reputable scholars in an online interactive discussion.
Her motto: “Be the best you can with ease, Lord’s Grace, and Will”