GSEP Centre for Entrepreneurship, Employability, and Leadership
GSEP-CEEL LTD is a Not-for-Profit Organisation registered in England and Wales (Company number: 13717793), United Kingdom for education and to encourage enterprise developments for global economic prosperity. The organisation provides educational innovation through FOUR pathways:
- Entrepreneurship Education
- Employability (Soft and Critical Life Skills) Development
- Leadership Empowerment
- Innovative and Sustainable Business Solutions
EXPLORING ENTERPRISE JOURNEY
GSEP-CEEL aspires to respond to the global needs for job creation through entrepreneurship education, employability (personal and professional power skills; soft and critical life skills) development, leadership empowerment, innovative and sustainable business solutions.
PROVIDING EDUCATIONAL INNOVATION
Through the Centre for Entrepreneurship, Employability, and Leadership, GSEP (Global Self-Education Platform) provides an educational innovation as a balanced knowledge hub promoting entrepreneurship (and leadership education) for aspiring youths, lifelong learners, job-seeking individuals, thriving entrepreneurs, the community-based leaders, educators, humanity and charity management professionals. So, more startups are born and breed for economic prosperity…
WHY CHOOSE GSEP-CEEL?
CEEL welcome collaboration from educators and educational providers worldwide including schools, colleges, universities, and not-for-profit institutions to take advantage of our courses to enhance entrepreneurship curiculum that can prepare students to thrive in a sustainable entrepreneurial ecosystem and lead their generation.
“I really enjoyed the employability training as the learning materials centered on self-enterprising and equipped learners to be more employable. I certainly would recommend this to career-struggle individuals and to people like myself who need to consolidate the knowledge that they have attained over time.”
“The leadership empowerment pathway was excellent and well structured to help inspiring leaders and aspiring learners to lead in an entrepreneurial rich environment while enhancing their own leadership skills. I now have a much better grounding in High-Performing Team, Creative Team, and Resilient Leadership. It was the best way to become a high-performance leader.”
GLOBAL ENTREPRENEURS AND LEADERS ACCELERATOR PROGRAMME (GELAP)
- Do you have a goal to contribute towards humanity or SDGs (Sustainable Development Goals)?
- Do you want to make a positive impact and create change in your community?
- Do you have a passion for business or an innovative business plan?
- Are you passionate about an idea or enterprise?
Then apply now to secure your place for a bespoken global entrepreneurship and leadership training programme!
GSEP (Global Self-Education Platform) is a global knowledge sharing hub and CEEL (Centre for Entrepreneurship, Employability, and Leadership) is a credible centre of learning with intercontinental reputation and internationally renown for entrepreneurship (and enterprise development), employability, and leadership.
GSEP-CEEL has launched the GELAP to accelerate the growth of global start-ups and entrepreneurship ecosystems while empowering and nurturing future generations of young entrepreneurs and leaders through INSTILLING entrepreneurial values, knowledge sharing and collaborative exchange. GELAP is a global-based partnership programme.
GSEP-CEEL is now accepting applications for its GELAP2022 from young aspiring entrepreneurs, enterprise-driven intrapreneurs, and emerging leaders (aged 16 and 40 years old) worldwide for the December 17, 2022 to December 18, 2022 cohort.
The deadline for application submission is 30th of September 2022
GELAP will offer fifty (50) scholarship to young entrepreneurial minds – to be known as ‘GELAPSCHOLARS’ – with 100% fee waiver which is equivalent to £1000 training costs. To be eligible for this scholarship, you must register before 31st of August 2022, 100% attendance, and must actively commit to the full programme.
The virtual programme requires a commitment of at least TEN (10) hours learning pace in a month, including:
- A grand virtual enterprise development and entrepreneurship learning environment
- A fast track Masterclass to develop fundamental skills in entrepreneurship and essential leadership skills.
- EMPLOYABILITY conversation (career and creative talks) with first class leaders in business and entrepreneurship
- Financial wellnesss and Entrepreneurial Finance workshop
- Start-up Accelerator and Incubator workshop
GELAP BENEFITS AND LEARNING OUTCOMES
- Gain innovative approaches and solutions to making things happen.
- Enhance your CV with a bundle of employability (and enterprising) skills that are in very high demand from employers.
- Gain leadership insights and skills required in the VUCA (Volatility, Uncertainty, Complexity, and Ambiguity) environments including becoming resilient and responsive leaders as well as building and bonding with high performing teams, and much more.
- Being impactful and more relevant by contributing towards a better society and the future of work utilizing the SDGs.
- Become part of an empowered community and a clustered entrepreneurial ecosystem
- Build and grow both your personal and professional networks.
- Build your skills through the FOUR GSEP-CEEL Pathways.
Impact-focused and self-enterprising driven individuals between the ages of 16 and 40 years old with aspirations to become leaders in business, start-up, and/or not-for-profit organisations, and many others.
How to apply and for specific enquiries, please, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
GSEP-CEEL activities evolve beyond personal and professional developments to encompasses business growth development; entrepreneurship, employability, innovative and sustainable business solutions, and leadership training.
- Becoming a ‘hybrid’ entrepreneur or considering an enterprise?
- Do you think that your community need more startups?
- Which aspects of the business gestation processes have you been struggling with?
- Are you interested in building or expanding your business to become an enterprise empire?
- How to turn chaos, crisis, and challenges into chances for employment, expansion, and opportunities for attaining milestones in any business enterprise?
If any of these resonates with you, then you are welcome to CEEL2022CONFERENCE a grand global entrepreneurship event for communities, entrepreneurs, and educators on Saturday 8 January 2022.
You don’t want to miss out on how we will be connecting NINE entrepreneurship concepts to a central theme covering these questions and many more.
Register now to reserve your seat via: Eventbrite (CEEL2022CONFERENCE as the search term)
Please, join #CEEL2022CONFERENCE via this link
Meeting ID: 896 0653 0311
GSEP Centre for Entrepreneurship, Employability, and Leadership Ltd. Registered in England & Wales. Company number: 13717793
The GSEP Centre for Entrepreneurship, Employability, and Leadership (GSEP-CEEL) LTD is the premier not-for-profit organisation providing educational innovation within the context of advancing and promoting entrepreneurship, exploring enterprise, strengthening a connected entrepreneurial ecosystem for global economic developments…
We encourage multidimensional and multilateral engagement.
Including but not limited to, business growth and start-ups, entrepreneurship, employability, and leadership.